Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home1/blogs9/public_html/ativanfaq.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-turbo/includes/wpt-core.php(5) : eval()'d code on line 21
Is it ok to take prozac and ativan together to combat anxiety and depression? | Ativan & Anxiety Guide

Is it ok to take prozac and ativan together to combat anxiety and depression?

I’m going to run out of the ativan in a few days. No medical insurance and the process to get medi-cal is enough to put me over the edge.

I want to try a natural supplement as I don’t have to get a prescription. Any suggestions?

Chosen Answer:

Rum !! A very large bottle. AND if you heat it gently in your microwave before sipping this wonderful substance, its highly desirable properties go to work faster.

AND rum is 100% natural all the way.
by: lees_sword
on: 9th November 06

8 Responses to “Is it ok to take prozac and ativan together to combat anxiety and depression?”

1. lees_sword says:

AND rum is 100% natural all the way.

2. sidekick says:

get in touch with the company who makes ativan, look it up on the web, they will help you through your doctor to get you the meds free if you cannot afford them. It is a fast process, not slow.

3. Kat says:

lt’s best to consult a doctor just to be sure, What we may take could be harmful for us just because we’ve tried it before and many people got better after taking it. Better be safe than sorry.

4. MsHunny says:

You probably shouldn’t try it because the improper mixture of some chemicals could poison you and it could be fatal. I guess you should get your bottles together and call the poison control center to see if those medicines have a negative reaction. I’m not a doctor, but I wouldn’t risk taking that and something bad happen.

5. greendaychick_luvstrecool says:

only if a doctor has approved that.

6. Chri R says:

Come here to Holland, we have the cure, only happy people here.

7. Terry G says:

I am not doctor and advise that you should see one. Benzodiazepines are commonly prescribed with Prozac and since generics are available the cost, even without coverage, is minimal.

8. william m says:

Why not try a solution that does not require the use of medication. Check out this site:

It has helped many people that have had panic/anxiety attacks….

All the best…